Every business has its own unique needs. It’s important to find a cleaning service that can meet your needs at a price you can afford. However, when you work with cleaning companies, they often have their own way of doing things. They might offer a little customization when it comes to hours and things like that. However, this often comes with extra cost to you, if at all. In addition, you might have to agree to a cleaning contract that lasts anywhere from 6 months to several years. What if your business’ needs change? What if you need more workers for specialized home cleaning jobs during the Holiday season or during a significant season for your business like a conference or event? Most companies aren’t flexible enough to change with your business.
Therefore, if your business:
- Needs cleaning crews to come in the middle of the night only, or to keep very specific hours so as not to interfere with your business’ day-to-day operations,
- Needs daily cleaning sometimes and monthly cleaning other times,
- Needs workers to focus on special areas and do specific jobs, or
- Needs cleaners to do a thorough cleaning job on upholstery, floors, blinds, windows, restroom sanitation etc.
…You should check out the Handy app on welldressedgeek.me. All too often, cleaning companies do very general cleaning work for businesses. They don’t deep clean things like floors, restrooms, upholstery, windows and blinds. That person may have the drive and work ethic you seek or they might not. When you do your own hiring through the Handy app:
- You set your hourly rate,
- You choose the cleaner(s) that work best for your business,
- You request the customization you need when it comes to hours, the level of cleaning and the areas you want the worker to focus on,
- You pay conveniently and safely through the app, and
- You can hire as many or as few workers as you need for the Holiday season or special company events
Handy has been in business since 2012 and has since expanded into 28 US cities, 2 Canadian cities and London. The Co-CEO’s Umang Dua and Oisin Hanrahan have done amazingly well by introducing a business model any professional can appreciate. Check out the Handy app today for your business! You’ll be glad you did. For more info, visit the nyctechmommy website.